DZ Arts Development – Spring Session
Important: We are currently using Jumbula for our registration system. Please follow the instructions below the first time you register:
1. Upon clicking on any “Enroll Now” button below, you will be redirected to Jumbula.
2. Jumbula requires that you create an account. On a computer, select the “New user” tab. On a mobile device, click on “New member?” (above “Already a member”). Fill in your email address, confirm your email address and enter a password you choose (this is NOT the DZ Arts Development password the school has provided) and click “Sign Up” to create an account. Please save the login credentials as you will need them for future registrations.
3. Next, enter the DZ Arts Development password that your school has provided to access the registration page.
4. Choose the classes you would like to register for and click the “Continue” button.
5. Click on the “A new participant” button to proceed to the registration form. (For future registrations, click on your child’s name to proceed.)
If you are registering more than one child and would like to receive the Sibling Discount coupon code (via email), please fill out the following questionnaire:
Any Eligible Discount will be applied automatically at checkout, except the sibling discount.
The account and participant information is stored in Jumbula and is only required the first time you register. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What is the best way to register?
Try Registering using the Chrome Browser or your mobile device.
Transaction Does Not Process?
If transaction gets declined, try using a different cc to reprocess. Even if you approve a fraud attempt, Jumbula will not allow you to reprocess using the same card unless you cancel your registration and start from the beginning.
Transaction does not go through?
Try checking the address associated with the card and details specific to your card.
If you are still experiencing a “glitch” in registration we suggest you clear your cookies and cache and start your registration from scratch and additionally turning mobile devices off /on. We are unable to control any software glitches but find this software the number one rated registration software available to date.
We suggest any software glitches be addressed directly at: contact@Jumbula.com
What if I need to change my credit card on file?
Please login to Jumbula. On the upper right hand side, you will see your user name with a down arrow. Click on the down arrow and select Payment Methods. Add your new payment method, but make sure you have the “Set this credit card as preferred” checked so the system knows to use the new card number.
What if my child gets accepted to a Gifted and Talented school after I have registered?
If your child is admitted to a Gifted and Talented school, send the acceptance letter with a note with your child’s name and the classes you would like to cancel to RisingStar@DZArts.org and we will refund all but the registration fee.
Can DZ Arts provide childcare from the end of school until class begins if my child is not registered for a class that day?
We do not offer partial childcare at this time for children who are not registered in programming for that day.
How do I login to Jumbula?
Click on the Enroll Now button above to take you to Jumbula. You login using your email address and the password you created. If you have forgotten your password, you can select “Forgot password”. You can reset your password from there.
How do I check the authorized pickup list I entered during registration?
Login to Jumbula and locate the top menu bar (Home, Registration, Enrollments, etc.). Click on Home and you will see the authorized pickup list information there.
How do I get a Dependent Care Receipt?
Login to Jumbula and locate the top menu bar (Home, Registration, Enrollments, Invoices, Reports). Click on Reports –> Dependent Care Receipt.